Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

IPad Syncing

Getting issues syncing IPad especially after IOS update, had to delete App and re install. Is there any better way to reset App.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: IPad Syncing

Hi Ronnie,

I have seen this topic come up on the community a number of times, both from documents posted by our support team and other discussions started by other customers.  I wanted to point to a few resources on the community that may be useful.  This document, posted by george.piper‌, our Global Support Operations Manager may be helpful: iPad Mobile App :Scenario in which iPad Config Sync is needed. Also John's question and background, along with Aruna's answer in this thread might also be useful: iPad application reset after changes to SFDC Setup:

Additionally, I used the community's universal search function to see what other questions and content exist around this topic. I found a number of documents and resources that way.  The universal search is in the top right corner of the screen, here's a link to my search (I typed in ipad sync and filtered by Content) https://community.servicemax.com/search.jspa?q=ipad%20sync*&facet=content.

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!