cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jive app on iPhone long text posts

Has anyone else been having challenges with writing these? When I get to a certain number of characters the entry screen doesn't scroll with me. It makes it very difficult to write any posts on the iPhone longer than a small paragraph. Particularly if you need to correct anything in your second paragraph. Any suggestions on how to get round this or does the app need debugging/enhancing?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 8
0 Likes
7 Replies
Grill Chef terry_cavender
Grill Chef

Re: Jive app on iPhone long text posts

same issue on the web version eg fill a field and it stops - a very poor user experience - nothing like SFDC communities

How come an SFDC platinum partner is using a competitor and inferior product?

Message 2 of 8
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Deirdre Yee are you able to help with this issue please?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 8
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard and Terry, 

Thanks for taking the time to explore and provide feedback. Richard, I've reproduced what you cited and am talking with Jive on it, will get back to you soon. Terry Cavender, can you let me know a little more about what you are seeing? What happens to the field and from which browser? 

Thanks,

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 4 of 8
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Richard,

What iOS are you on?

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 5 of 8
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

iOS 9.0.2

Message 6 of 8
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Deirdre Yee​ did you ever get a reply from the Jive team on this?

Regards, Richard

Message 7 of 8
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Deirdre Yee​ and Nicole Guzzo​, did you get any feedback from the Jive Team about this issue? It makes the mobile app a pain to use.

Regards, Richard

Message 8 of 8
0 Likes