Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFL Offline

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

MFL Offline

Jump to solution

Is anyone using MFL Offline successfully?

We have issues were our FSE's are forgetting to arrive on site or are not completing their WO's in real-time. This results in our Service reports to our customers (arrival & departure times) and SLA's not correctly reflecting the time spent on a service.

I've set it up for testing, though I'm having to read through tons of material and can't seem to find (yet) how to remove some of the items that are on the screen layouts.

My thought is that with MFL Offline they would have no reason not to complete their WO's on time, this providing the correct date/times spent on their services.

Thanks in advance!

Sonia

ServiceMax Knowledge

Message 1 of 4
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Re: MFL Offline

Jump to solution

FSA for laptop with off-line capabilities will work to resolve this.

Message 2 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

FSA for laptop with off-line capabilities will work to resolve this.

Message 2 of 4
0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Sonia Genesse​ While that is a good suggestion, I would be curious if anyone else has an answer to her actual question in regards to MFL which is what our Servicemax technicians are using. It is a very big initiative to replace an application, especially when all users are remote and never onsite.

It would be nice to get some answers/support on the existing app being used.

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

Hi  Paula Vogler

The answer I posted was provided by my Account Manager. Per his comment here:

"We do offer MFL off-line for classic- but something to consider- we do offer FSA for laptop with off-line capabilities, very little investment is going into our classic version – moving forward you should consider moving to FSA"

Hope this helps!

Sonia

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes