Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Mobile version report

When we do version update on ServiceMax we would like to create a report that shows us with which version of mobile (FSA, MFL, Classic) user login after GoLive as wrong versions can lead to messed up data.

Does anyone have an idea?

Kind regards

Bram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

Re: Mobile version report

In the reports section, locate the Initial Sync - Ipad report found in the ServiceMax mobile for Ipad folder, there is a field called Mobile Client Version.    It doesn't say FSM or Classic but you will see the version.  For instance, if we are using Winter 15, the classic shows version 17.10.017 and the FSA shows version 17.10.030

0 Likes
Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

HI Jerry,

These reports will only work if extended logging is enabled for the mobile clients, we done that once and it resulted in sync errors due to timeouts. So I am really looking for a safer way.

Anyhow thanks for the reply.

Bram

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

I Bram, have you looked at Mobile Device Mangement (MDM)? Depending on the vendor you choose you can automatically remove apps from devices and push new apps out. Some MDMs I have experience with are MobileIron, Tangoe and AirWatch.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes