Here are the screen shots of the configurations we have made so far. Thanks in advance
The SFMs, 'Request PTO/ and 'View Timesheet1', have been added to the Technician permissions as shown below.
The objects have also been assigned to the profiles as Read, Write, Edit
Timesheet1, Timesheet Daily Summary, Time Entry and PTO Requests have been added to the download criteria. Ownership Type has also been opened to all records and with the exception of Timesheets with the criteria of Not Submitted didn’t include any limiting criteria.
I’ve done several config sync and while on the Explore I can see My Timesheets and search for Timesheet1 records I’m not getting any results.
Also while I added the PTO Request as a Create SFM (See first image above) it doesn’t appear with the other Create New Items