cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceMax Unified Cross-platform Mobile App Release

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

ServiceMax Unified Cross-platform Mobile App Release

We've heard that ServiceMax is currently working on building ServiceMax Mobile Apps for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile based on the same HTML-5 source code. The result would be a unified user experience and same features available across all mobile platforms.

Can someone share a roadmap updates on when this is planned to be released?

Our clients are asking the questions considering the current gaps between the Android and iOS versions.

Thanks!

Aymeric.

Highlighted

Re: ServiceMax Unified Cross-platform Mobile App Release

Adding Pei Wong

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

WE (PB) have got a hold of the PC app and are doing a trial which is our own e.g. not part of the official Early Adopter Programme

Contemplating trialing MS Surface devices (Surface 4 with a mIfI)

Interested in trading war stories re the device and any experiences

first note worthy is it needs full MS .NET but no one can confirm the exact version of .NET that is minimum spec

will share updates once we get through our other current (internal) blocking issues

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Rei Kasai​ may be able to help with an answer to this question.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

As Early Adopters we have been testing SMX MFA on Window-based laptop computers, so far our field engineer testers find it OK

0 Likes

Hi ,

does anyone have a video of the app working? I would like to estimate the changes compared to the actual MFL we are using.