Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report

Rajeshvd
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report

We are trying to generate a salesforce report to capture the utilization of Go App and FSA App by technicians. But we are not getting any accurate data. Please suggest us how to achieve this and if there is any core functionality available already. This is very critical as it would give us the exact number of users who are using the app.

0 Likes
deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report deirdre_yee

Hey Rajesh,

I'm going to move this discussion to 'Mobile Discussions' and ping a PM, I think other customers in that forum may weigh in!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joseph_june wanted to ping you to see if you had thoughts on this topic!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
joseph_june
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report joseph_june

Specifically what type of data are you looking for? We are currently planning to add a feature where we can provide you with some of these deployment data such as number of users, frequency of user activity, device type, etc.  

0 Likes
Rajeshvd
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report Rajeshvd

@joseph_june Looking for data which provides the no. of users using the GO and FSA app. As you said number of users, frequency of user activity, device type, Usernames, their Salesforce ID's etc.  This is very critical as business owners wants to see the usage of GO App by technicians. Based on the usage we can plan for the new features for them. 

0 Likes
johnw
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report johnw

@Rajeshvd 

Using the Sync Report, you can see who is using the mobile Apps. I built a Matrix report based on the ServiceMax group profile showing he User name, record count (record count =  number of syncs) and Mobile Client version. 

These reports can be very large so I filter for the last 7 days. I can't really see what the users are doing, however our technicians have only been trained on using the mobile apps to perform their work - Work order management (Accept, add parts etc and close, Parts Orders and RMAs)

I'll try to post a screen shot

johnw
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report johnw

@deirdre_yee I can't post an image - screen shot of report. When i click on the camera icon to add a screenshot, nothing happens

0 Likes
deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnw let me look into what's happening now!

____

0 Likes
deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm seeing the same thing. A new post will allow an image upload, a new thread, if you want to do that. I'm submitting a support case to find a fix for image uploads in replies. Sorry for the delay while we work through that!

____

0 Likes
archana_krishna
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply Servicemax Go and FSA App utilization report archana_krishna

@joseph_june  I spoke with @Rajeshvd  earlier this week and shared some chart links. Based on the feedback, most of what they want is there. 

@Rajeshvd  like Joseph mentioned, we are planning to embed some of these charts inside the Product, so that you always have access to them.  More details to follow ...