cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer 14 iPad App Version 14.50.010

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Summer 14 iPad App Version 14.50.010

There was anew version of the iPad app released on the 14th Jan 15, is there any details or a change log? (i didn't see any notification about this)

One of our users had automatic updates turned on, and he has reported an issue in entering text data, when the keyboard is up on the iPad, the text in the window disappears, and comes back when the keyboard is minimised. 

Message 1 of 24

Post a Comment

This widget could not be displayed.
" />
" />
23 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Summer 14 iPad App Version 14.50.010

Russell,

You can find the change log in the update version of the release notes. See below.

http://release.servicemax.com/Summer14/relnotessp.pdf

Message 2 of 24
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Thanks for that Stephan, i saw that link in the app store and tried using a couple of days ago, but it kept saying access was forbidden, seems work okay now, thanks again.

Message 3 of 24
0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Have you noticed any other changes on the iPad app?  I noticed that Quck Save is behaving the same as full save (not sure if everyone has this same functionality or not).  I posed a question on a decimal issue I'm having right now.  I'll reference this release notes below, maybe something is there?

Message 4 of 24
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

We are experiencing both the decimal point issue and the keyboard issue as well.  Sure hope there is a quick fix!

Message 5 of 24
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hey Ken - FYI, if you go back in and correct the iPad entry (or try to at least), it still shows incorrectly on the iPad, but it is correct in the Web client - at least for the one test WO I tried.

1)  I entered .75 hrs on the iPad, and it showed as 75 hrs.  Also showed incorrectly in the Web client.

2)  Went back into the iPad and tried to correct the 75 hrs back to .75 hrs.  The iPad then showed as 075.0000 - but the web client showed correctly as .75 at that point.

Again, not sure if this is just specific to the work order I was working on or my org.

Message 6 of 24
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

We are also having the Enter Text issue:

When the keyboard scrolls up, the text box becomes invisible and you cannot see what text you are entering, until the keyboard is minimized.

Also confirmed we are having the Decimal issue:

Entered 1.50, hit save, value shifted to show "15.0000"

Has anyone come up with a workaround for either of these??

Message 7 of 24
Employee
Employee

Russell Jacobs‌‌Alex LangstonKen EggertKen EggertColby LavinKen Eggert

Sounds like everyone on this thread is having this issue. Was a case created? 

Message 8 of 24
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

We created a case.  Joshua Nelson owns it and is working on it.

Message 9 of 24
Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

I created a case at 9 am this morning.

Sent from my iPhone

Message 10 of 24
" />
" />