Summer '15 download to iPad not working

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Summer '15 download to iPad not working

Jump to solution

Just installed Summer '15 in my Full Sandbox

Problem: i can't download work orders, or Product Stock to the iPad

I checked all of my download criteria, mobile settings, Custom iPad setting etc.. against Production* and can't determine what I'm missing.

* we just refreshed our Full Sandbox last week from Production. Prior to upgrading Summer '15, this worked in Summer '14 even after our sandbox refresh.

Thanks

John W

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Re: Summer '15 download to iPad not working

Jump to solution

This was fixed:

Apparently it's the old train the "bit"  Jessie Singh​ worked on this (I opened a Case with support). The Download criteria in the ServiceMax Mobile Configuration SFM had to be "reset". Jesse changed the values saved and then reset it back to the original value. So in the "Download to iPad = 1" change it to zero, save and then set it back to 1 and save.

Thanks Jesse!

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Hi John,

Have you logged a case with support for this?  This could be an issue with the application that was downloaded or more likely it has to do with the refresh that was done, if this was working before.  Support can look into the environment, if we have access in and verify where the error is. 

Thanks,

ChrisM.

crt_chrism​

0 Likes
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

Chris,

Yes I opened a Case on Friday

Thanks

0 Likes
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

This was fixed:

Apparently it's the old train the "bit"  Jessie Singh​ worked on this (I opened a Case with support). The Download criteria in the ServiceMax Mobile Configuration SFM had to be "reset". Jesse changed the values saved and then reset it back to the original value. So in the "Download to iPad = 1" change it to zero, save and then set it back to 1 and save.

Thanks Jesse!

View solution in original post