Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggers not running after iPad Sync

Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Triggers not running after iPad Sync

I have a problem on work orders whereby it looks like our Before triggers are not firing after sync'ing the iPad.

I need to trigger an email and other actions after a sync, and when other parameters are met as a result of data coming from the iPad, but the triggers are not firing as far as I can tell.

Anyone aware of this?

Thanks,

mark

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Triggers not running after iPad Sync

Check that the profile of the User who is using the iPad has permissions to the apex classes/triggers that need to be run as part of this.

Not seen this exact issue before but have seen problems with apex permissions on profiles before.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Re: Triggers not running after iPad Sync

It was due to the record going into an approval process (I have a process flow to do that when WO is submitted from mobile) and that locks the record so no edits can be done by users. We currently have to sync the smart doc from iPad and then close the WO to invoke the approval. This is to make sure the smart doc is already attached at the time of closure. Looking for a way to avoid the double sync and my thought is to delay the approval process kicking in so quick. 

0 Likes