cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find what is included in the recent iPad Summer 15 15.60.037 release?

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Where can I find what is included in the recent iPad Summer 15 15.60.037 release?

Jump to solution

Where can I find what is included in the recent iPad Summer 15 15.60.037 release?  Were there bugs that were fixed?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: Where can I find what is included in the recent iPad Summer 15 15.60.037 release?

Jump to solution

There is a Fixed and Known issues list available for Summer 15 and Summer 15 SP releases.  These are listed in the following knowledge articles, which also contain a link directly to the Fixed and Known Issues list for that release:

Where Can I Find A List of Known Issues and Fixes for Summer 15 Release?

Where Can I Find A List of Known Issues and Fixes for Summer 15 SP Release?

The List of Fixed/Known Defects for Summer 15 SP has been updated to include the list of defects included in 15.60.037 and it can be found here. Please refresh your browser cache and download the latest version of the file.

View solution in original post

Employee
Employee

Re: Where can I find what is included in the recent iPad Summer 15 15.60.037 release?

Jump to solution

Hi Beth,

I would suggest looking at the release notes (link below) for details on Summer 15 updates.

http://release.servicemax.com/Summer15/relnotessp.pdf

Hope this helps.

Javed 

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Javed, that link is a nice 'general' description of what is in Summer '15 but it does not break out the specifics for each additional release within 15.60.x

The fact that there are any subsequent releases at all leads me to believe that there are bug fixes; we would just like to know what those are.  Where can we find that info?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

There is a Fixed and Known issues list available for Summer 15 and Summer 15 SP releases.  These are listed in the following knowledge articles, which also contain a link directly to the Fixed and Known Issues list for that release:

Where Can I Find A List of Known Issues and Fixes for Summer 15 Release?

Where Can I Find A List of Known Issues and Fixes for Summer 15 SP Release?

The List of Fixed/Known Defects for Summer 15 SP has been updated to include the list of defects included in 15.60.037 and it can be found here. Please refresh your browser cache and download the latest version of the file.

View solution in original post

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Perfect, that is what I needed.  Many thanks.

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

I cannot open the link mentioned in "list of defects included in 15.60.037 and it can be found here."

http://release.servicemax.com/Summer15/IssueListSP.pdf

0 Likes
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

Do you have any pop-up blockers enabled?  I logged in as a test user and was still able to access the link, but a popup blocker may prevent it from opening.

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Transient error. It's working now, thanks.

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution
0 Likes