cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do the real-time signature capture on the smart docs overlap each other?

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Why do the real-time signature capture on the smart docs overlap each other?

I need two signatures and I have put them in a table that has 2 columns and one row and have put each signature in it's own column. On the iPad it appears that the signatures don't overlap, but when I click on "Finalize" and it syncs back to the server the pdf that it comes out as has the signatures overlapping. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why do the real-time signature capture on the smart docs overlap each other?

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for your post.

I have requested few details through email to identify whether a case needs to be opened to investigate the issue in more detail. Can you please share those details.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker Pandey

ServiceMax Technologies India Pvt Ltd.

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Re: Why do the real-time signature capture on the smart docs overlap each other?

This was being done in Summer '14 VER# 14.40000.9 in our Sandbox (Dawn and I work at the same company)

This ended up being about the ratio of the signature blocks and the related Cells of the table. We first started with the Standard Work Order Service Report template in the SFM Template designer. Several iterations of editing that gave us overlapping signature blocks. Putting the code in the page and not a table let me see the signature blocks and how the variables changed them.

I then added a new table putting the titles in the top and the signature capture in the bottom. Setting the Cell width to 600 and the signature capture to 250,100.

FSR report signature blocks.JPG

signature blocks on Service Report SFM Template designer.JPG