Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winter '15 iPad App

Employee
Employee

Winter '15 iPad App

Jump to solution

I noticed that the Winter '15 iPad application was pulled from the app store.  Has anyone received any details on this? 

Message 1 of 9
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Winter '15 iPad App

Jump to solution

Hello- the current version of the Servicemax iPad App within the AppStore (15.20.003) is not compatible with the server-side Winter15 build (14.60000.8). This was the reason it was pulled from the AppStore. This only applies to the iPad App and not the iPhone or Android Apps.

If you are on Winter15 and using iPad application at this time it is advised that to upgrade to Winter15 SP or apply a patch WInter15 server build (14.60000.9).

Message 8 of 9
8 Replies
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

I've received no details but I know they sent an update to the App store on 13th February. Version 15.20.003

Hopefully it'll be back soon as I need to deploy it shortly.

Message 2 of 9
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Colin,

It looks like 15.20.003 has a bug, guessing this is the reason it was pulled.  Any number fields you are unable to edit.  You can select the field, but if you try typing anything no data will populate.  If you are on this version can you please confirm?

Message 3 of 9
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Stephen

I am on this version And hadn't tried inputting any numbers since it was updated, just tried it and it doesn't populate the numbers.

This is will be a problem as we start testing tomorrow with the end users.

Message 4 of 9
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Stephen

Apparently the client side need updating as well.

I've logged a case with support.

Message 5 of 9
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

What installed package version are you on?  I am pretty sure this is an iPad app specific issue.

Message 6 of 9
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

You are right.  Let me know if the patch fixes the issue, I may not have a chance to install until next week. 

Message 7 of 9
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hello- the current version of the Servicemax iPad App within the AppStore (15.20.003) is not compatible with the server-side Winter15 build (14.60000.8). This was the reason it was pulled from the AppStore. This only applies to the iPad App and not the iPhone or Android Apps.

If you are on Winter15 and using iPad application at this time it is advised that to upgrade to Winter15 SP or apply a patch WInter15 server build (14.60000.9).

Message 8 of 9
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Are you advising to updgrade to Winter '15 SP on the server side or iPad app?

Message 9 of 9