cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sushi Chef colin_jolliffe
Sushi Chef

Winter 15 search issue

Jump to solution

I've been trying to change the search view in Winter15 but no matter what I try it remains the same. I go to ServiceMax Setup, Service Flow Manager, SFM Search, Custom Searches, Search My Work Orders, tick and edit. Search configuration, then set up the field for display, they do not display in the order I select. Is this a known issue with Winter15 or is it just something I'm not doing?

Message 1 of 2
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sushi Chef

Re: Winter 15 search issue

Jump to solution

I've found that be restricting the number of fields to be displayed in the search result to two, it then displays the fields I require.

As there is no pop up window now, I don't require all the fields that I used to have in fields to be displayed in the search result for the pop up.

It would be useful if more than two fields could be displayed in the search result. As it used to be three, which is a better quantity to display.

Message 2 of 2
1 Reply
Sushi Chef

Re: Winter 15 search issue

Jump to solution

I've found that be restricting the number of fields to be displayed in the search result to two, it then displays the fields I require.

As there is no pop up window now, I don't require all the fields that I used to have in fields to be displayed in the search result for the pop up.

It would be useful if more than two fields could be displayed in the search result. As it used to be three, which is a better quantity to display.

Message 2 of 2