Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Orders appear one day off in Mobile

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Work Orders appear one day off in Mobile

Hi All,

Users are facing an issue where Work Orders Assigned from Dispacth Console Appear one day off on Mobile Device of the Technician. All the T&M entry they do on mobile are one day off when they do it from Mobile. But the date looks fine when checked on browser.

Both Dispatcher and the Technician are in same time zone. Any advise?

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Re: Work Orders appear one day off in Mobile

Hi Neetha Avalakki​,

What version of ServiceMax are you using? Is this only when selecting full day for scheduling or specific time frame?

Thanks,

Godo

0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi Godo,

Spring 15 SP is installed as of now on their org.

Employee
Employee

Hi Neetha Avalakki

Thank you for posting here in the community.

Upon reviewing your question, I re-call that a similar issue was reported by one of our Customer which was tracked with External Defect number SMX024185 and the issue has been fixed on ServiceMax Sum 15 SP

Summary: All-Day events: Work Order scheduled date not aligned with Dispatch Console date

Details: When an All-Day event was created for a work order in Dispatch Console, the scheduled date displayed in Mobile For Laptops app did not align with the scheduled date in Dispatch Console.

For example, when the event was scheduled from 18th to 20th (Eastern Time) in Dispatch Console, Mobile For Laptops app displayed it from 17th to 19th. This happened when the global configuration setting GBL025 under module Common and submodule Global Settings was set to ServiceMax Event.

Please confirm if the issue that you are facing is similar and also confirm the ServiceMax version installed in your Server and Client device.

Regards,

Siva

crt_sivas​

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi Siva,

The setting 'GLB025' is set to 'Salesforce Event' in client org. Spring 15 SP is installed as of now on their org. Please advise if there is anything we could do here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

I am curious if this issue was resolved. We are using Servicemax Spring '15.

I have noticed this problem when assigning work orders using the dispatch console. When the technician checks the W/O date using Servicemax Mobile for Iphone, the scheduled date is one day off.

I too have checked for time zone differences, and check the GLB025 setting. This is also set to Salesforce Event in our current config. Does this need to be set to Servicemax Event?

0 Likes