Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot see work order information on Ipad

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

cannot see work order information on Ipad

after I create a case- then create a work order on the case and then dispatch it, when I then click on the work order on the calendar, i cannot see the information on the work order from my Ipad. What am I doing wrong?

Employee
Employee

Re: cannot see work order information on Ipad

Jeff, make sure you have a SFM View process configured for the Work Order object and it is assigned to the profile you are using to test with in the iPad.  ServiceMax Setup -> Mobile & Offline -> SFM Mobile Permissions.

smaxsetup‌ ipad calendar‌ ipad‌ mobilepermissions‌

0 Likes
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

What is the default view that should be used in order to see the details filled out properly on the WO from the calendar view? I'm able to find a job on the calendar and select it but all of the fields are blank in the detail section to the right of the calendar.I opened a case asking where the information for this is located but I haven't received a suitable answer to my inquiry. I see the fields present but none of my information appears to be flowing through to them and they all should be.

Employee
Employee

Josh,

From my understand the view you see to the right of the calendar is default and is not configurable/assigned.  The default that you see when you hit 'details' depends on what is visible to the configured SVMX profile. 

If all the default fields are blank, even work order status, I would confirm that the record itself has downloaded and not just the calendar event.  Some of the fields on the default view are not used used by all customers.

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Stephen--

Thanks for the response. I'll have to go back and check the downloads but I'm posititve that the records are being completely downloaded to the iPad.

Employee
Employee

Josh,

Does this happen for all the work orders or only for some work orders? Do you see the information displayed using a Work Order View Process when you tap the 'Details >' option?

Additionally, please check and ensure that iPad app user's Salesforce profile has access to Latitude and Longitude fields in Work Order object, and all the other Work Order fields displayed in the hardwired Work Order Summary screen. The list of fields displayed in Work Order Summary screen can be found in the table in online help section Day View (under Mobile Apps in ServiceMax > ServiceMax for iPad > Using the App > Calendar View).

Regards,

Meenakshi.

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Thank you! I will take a look at that. I believe they have access to that as we use the mapping feature but I will double-check all of the fields to confirm. This is what I was looking for though. Thank you!