cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, I have a question for the people out there in the community! I am testing the ipad using summer version. I am attempting to quote a customer for further work require, send off the quote which is ok, but when I do the service report for work already do

esheere
Line Chef
Line Chef

hi, I have a question for the people out there in the community! I am testing the ipad using summer version. I am attempting to quote a customer for further work require, send off the quote which is ok, but when I do the service report for work already do

Hi,

I am currently testing servicemax summer version. I have produced a quote for further work required which was sent ok and shows on the "Servicemax browser" and then I complete the service report for work already done. The service report also shows the value of the quote, is this correct or am I missing something??

Regards

Edward in Australia

0 Likes
jphillips
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: hi, I have a question for the people out there in the community! I am testing the ipad using summer version. I am attempting to quote a customer for further work require, send off the quote which is ok, but when I do the service report for work alread

Edward--

How are you generating your quote? Is it a separate SFM or area within the work order or is it an extension of the work order with work details as record types of 'Quote' or similar?

It sounds like your service report is pulling in all lines from the work order and this includes your quote lines. You may have to get crafty and add something to those lines to differentiate them from usage lines and filter them out on the service report SFM.

Thank you,

Joshua Phillips

esheere
Line Chef
Line Chef

Re: hi, I have a question for the people out there in the community! I am testing the ipad using summer version. I am attempting to quote a customer for further work require, send off the quote which is ok, but when I do the service report for work alread

Hi Joshua,

Thanks very much for your feed back. Its is a separate SFM. This is an issue for us, luckily we are still in UTA so we can get this looked at!

Regards

Edward

0 Likes
jphillips
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Ok. Well if the quote is being generated within your work order but from an SFM there is still a chance that it is reading all detail lines as the same record type regardless of 'work done' or 'quote'. We have a similar SFM that drives the creation of estimates/quotes but we had to make use of the 'Estimate' work detail record type so that on our service report we could exclude 'estimate' line types but show 'usage/consumption' line types.

Hope that helps. I'd be happy to try and answer any other questions.