Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 14.1 for FSA 3.9.0

johnw
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

iOS 14.1 for FSA 3.9.0

Jump to solution

In the iOS 14.1 release notice the FSA App listed 3.8.7 was not the latest release, 3.8.8 was.

is the current version is 3.9.0 (or 3.8.8) OK to use with iOS14.1?

@jasonsauer 

Release notice https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Mobile-Discussions/iOS-14-1-Validation-Complete/m-p/24070

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jasonsauer
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply iOS 14.1 for FSA 3.9.0 jasonsauer

Jump to solution

Hi @johnw , I checked in with the team which does the certification testing. For FSA iPad, version 3.8.7 was initially tested with the beta version of iOS 14.1. After the GA release of iOS 14.1, the team did perform testing with FSA version 3.9.0 (847) as well, and no issues were observed. I have added the same comment on the original post to clarify.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jasonsauer
Product Team
Product Team

Jump to solution

@johnw 

The team responsible for the testing takes whichever app version is the latest when the iOS beta is released. So when Apple released the 14.1 beta, they likely began their testing using the current FSA version at that time, so that their testing could be completed as close to release of 14.1 as possible. I would not expect that there would be differences from 3.8.7 to 3.8.8 or 3.9.0 which would affect the certification. I am going to double check with the team to be sure that the listed version numbers are correct, and will comment here if there is any update.

0 Likes
jasonsauer
Product Team
Product Team

Jump to solution

Hi @johnw , I checked in with the team which does the certification testing. For FSA iPad, version 3.8.7 was initially tested with the beta version of iOS 14.1. After the GA release of iOS 14.1, the team did perform testing with FSA version 3.9.0 (847) as well, and no issues were observed. I have added the same comment on the original post to clarify.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
johnw
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

User Reply iOS 14.1 for FSA 3.9.0 johnw

Jump to solution

Thanks 

0 Likes