Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

iPad Calendar

Occasionally we hear about a WO that has not appeared on the users calendar on their iPad, we are getting about 1 a week: all the WO's that do not appear are in the US only, and are always for multiple days, starting on a Monday, but not all WO's like this are affected and their in no issue with any European users. All the WO's involved seem to be correct, and the calendar event shows on the schedule console, the Salesforce calendar and on the user's Outlook if they have the connector installed.

I have a feeling, probably wrongly, that the problem lies somewhere with the calendar set up on the iPad, or difference between the iPad set up and the default setting in Salesforce (Start Day of the Week for instance). Could somebody tell me what iPad calendar the Servicemax App uses, i am assuming it is the default one?

Thanks

Russ

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: iPad Calendar

iPad default calendar is not used in ServiceMax Mobile. Events are shows using app's own calendar component. Can you provide more details on your mobile configuration for events download? iPad calendar setup or salesforce setting should not be an issue. Display of calendar events are based on what is  downloaded to client app and ownership.

Thanks

Ranga

Highlighted

Hi Russell Jacobs​ - Just wanted to circle back to see if you found resolution for this or if you need some additional support on the matter.  We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Hi Chris

I don't believe we have found a solution yet, though i need to talk to my colleagues in the US to confirm this is still an problem fo them.

Thanks

Russ

0 Likes