Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

iPhone feedback

The App looks nice on the iPhone.

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Re: iPhone feedback

deirdre.yee‌ How Do you change this from a question to a discussion? i created it on the iPhone App thinking i set it correctly.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I can't see how to do it from the mobile app, but I have an option to 'unmark this discussion as a question' when accessing on the browser.  When you go back to this discussion on your computer, do you see that?  I'm unmarking as a question now -  so you may see  'mark as a question', unless it is available to the space owner only.

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

deirdre.yee‌, it does not appear I can edit  my profile or status on the iPhone. This would be a nice feature to add.

Thanks

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

John, I just tested it from an Android device and it also looks great!  android‌

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screenshot from Android? The iPhone one lets me know instantly about new posts in discussions I've participated in, very handy.

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

android‌Screenshot_2014-10-07-11-13-53.png