Pastry Chef

iPhone feedback

The App looks nice on the iPhone.

Message 1 of 7
6 Replies
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Re: iPhone feedback

deirdre.yee‌ How Do you change this from a question to a discussion? i created it on the iPhone App thinking i set it correctly.

Thanks

Message 2 of 7
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I can't see how to do it from the mobile app, but I have an option to 'unmark this discussion as a question' when accessing on the browser.  When you go back to this discussion on your computer, do you see that?  I'm unmarking as a question now -  so you may see  'mark as a question', unless it is available to the space owner only.

Thanks!

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 3 of 7
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

deirdre.yee‌, it does not appear I can edit  my profile or status on the iPhone. This would be a nice feature to add.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Employee
Employee

John, I just tested it from an Android device and it also looks great!  android‌

Message 5 of 7
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screenshot from Android? The iPhone one lets me know instantly about new posts in discussions I've participated in, very handy.

____
This is a signature, signatures are fun, they appear under every post a community member makes. Some people say things like this in their signature:
~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Update your signature by editing your profile in [Personal information]
Message 6 of 7
Employee
Employee

android‌Screenshot_2014-10-07-11-13-53.png

Message 7 of 7