Ability to Reschedule Events - FSA App

Ability to Reschedule Events - FSA App

I would like to move our 200+ users over to the FSA app as soon as possible. During my testing, I have found some limitations that stopped me from pursuing this any further. The main being that it was not possible for the end user to reschedule an event associated with a work order when viewing their calendar in the week view.

I will also add quickly that I am aware that you can hold the event down in the week view and then set the date and time from the pop up window, but this to me is a step backwards in regards to user experience, where previously they could quickly hold down an event and drop it into an allotted slot on the calendar from the week view.

I would like to see this functionality added to the FSA app, we have over the past three years have given our end users the ability to reschedule work from the week view, having to select the event, define the times and save seems like additional work for the end user that is not required when working the Classic App.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
The ability to quickly reschedule appointments from the Week View within the FSA app.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Using the Servicemax Classic App for iPad
Product Area?
Communities Mobile Field Service Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 18
11 Comments
Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@mmajerus6  @jahnavi_gosula   FYI on target release date.

@russjaco  @brendenburkinsh   FYI