cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Event Color Code based on Event and WO status

We have a lot of feedback from our Field to have color coding of Mobility Tools Calendar Events based on Event Status(Assigned, Accepted) and WO Status in various stages. This would enable FSR to identify Events on the Calendar based on the color code quickly and complete remaining tasks.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Improve Technician User Experience and Productivity
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
No solution available. We update Priority field on Work Order but it is not helping Technicians
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management Scheduling & Dispatch Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 18
13 Comments
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

We are also waiting for this colour coding as we are dealing with several different WO types and want to have the calendar events with special colour based on the WO types. As far as I understand this would be possible with the update as well?

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi @joseph_june , is the intention to allow multiple fields to be considered to determine the colour or will we have to choose one?

Regards, Richard

Line Chef
Line Chef

We are need to improve closing work orders when they are complete.  I am optimistic that the visual color will help remind technicians that completed work orders need to be closed.

We have a complex work order structure (parent-event and child-serviced product) on I-Phone classic.  Color could help users easily determine if they are in the parent or child work order.