cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Work Order Summary for iPhone and Android

We have Configurable Work Order Summary for FSA now but the same is not available for Smartphone Apps. On Smartphones, WO Summary page launched from Calendar, shows, schedule date, Location, Contact, Pupose of visit and Work Order Reason. In our Org, we do not use Purpose of Visit and Work Order Reason. These 2 fields are not adding any value to FSR.

We are expecting to have Configurable Summary page for iPhone and Android Apps like FSA to add more info on Summary page to FSRs. This would be very handy for FSRs using Smartphones to see more useful info before start the work.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
We would like to add useful WO fields on summary page which will be helpful for FSR using smartphones
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Not addressed.
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 17
5 Comments
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Amit Jain​ please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the roadmap is to create a FSA version for the iPhone and Andriod and to retire the non FSA app versions?

Regards, Richard

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

We definitely need this too, so thanks for the idea

Product Team
Product Team

That's correct Richard Lewis​ - we have roadmap plans to make available an FSA for phone (iPhone and Android) currently targeted for the 1st half of 2018. Once the app is available, we'll share more details on any plans or timelines to retire the non FSA phone apps.

cc Nicola Griffin-SeabyJoseph June

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef