FSA Calendar Week View

We would like to have vertical lines added to the week view in FSA app as per the Classic app. Without it the calendar view becomes quite messy and hard for the user to understand.

Week View.jpg

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Clearly defining the days of the week for the end user.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
It isnt being addressed.
Product Area?
FSA Mobile App
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
FSA 3.5.1
17 Comments
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@lisa_mercer do I need to create a new idea for an idea that hasn't been delivered? 

@archana_krishna I understand that the event overlap has been delivered but not this idea in regards to vertical lines to separate the days.

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@brendenburkinsh  If the idea here hasn't been delivered, then no need to enter a new one.

Let me loop back to @archana_krishna on this one.

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@lisa_mercer I am confused as this idea is specific to the vertical lines within the week view. Seems like I am creating a new idea for this idea that hasn't been delivered.

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@brendenburkinsh  I'm sorry for the confusion on this one.  It looks like product delivered a solution where the events are stacked one below the other rather than staggered with white space which reduces clutter and possibly eliminates the need for vertical lines.

So although a fix was delivered to reduce clutter, it is does not fix the vertical lines which was the original request.    No need to enter anything new as the fix was something that helped the issue but didn't address the initial request of the idea.

@archana_krishna  Are there plans to add the vertical lines in addition to stacking the events?  While stacking the events makes the view less cluttered, the absence of the vertical lines still creates a visual challenge when quickly looking at the days of the week.  Thanks for any info you can provided.

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: On The Roadmap

Product Team
Product Team

Sorry for a little confusion here. I intended to mark this idea as delivered and messed up, apologies! 

The vertical lines talked about in this idea will be added to the calendar in one of the upcoming FSA updates.

@brendenburkinsh  @lisa_mercer 

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

Thanks, @archana_krishna