FSA Calendar Week View

We would like to have vertical lines added to the week view in FSA app as per the Classic app. Without it the calendar view becomes quite messy and hard for the user to understand.

Week View.jpg

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Clearly defining the days of the week for the end user.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
It isnt being addressed.
Product Area?
FSA Mobile App
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
FSA 3.5.1
17 Comments
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Product Team Review

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@archana_krishna has there been any progress with this request?

Product Team
Product Team

I am scoping this in one of the future FSA releases, dont have more specifics at this point.

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: On The Roadmap

Product Team
Product Team

@darrin - something to consider for the Go-Tablet experience

Product Team
Product Team

@brendenburkinsh 

As part of 19.2/ 3.6.0 the consecutive calendar events like the ones in your screenshot will be arranged one below the other. I think removes the cluttering of events in a week. Here is a sample screenshot. Do you think this helps?

IMG_56A8406A54DD-1.jpegConsecutive Events

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@archana_krishna yes this will definitely improve the UX within the FSA app, thanks for the update.

Is there scope to add vertical lines to the week view to provide the user with some visual indicator of separation of the days.

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@archana_krishna   @joseph_june   Hi, Archana!   Can you please confirm that this was delivered?

And do we need a new idea for vertical lines as mentioned by @brendenburkinsh  ?  This is a common request also.

Thanks!

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Delivered

This was delivered in FSA 3.6.0

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@brendenburkinsh   Would you mind entering an idea for the vertical lines if that is still needed?  Please tag me in the Idea and I'll keep it on the top of the list for my discussions with product.

Thanks!