cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSA Include all columns in view - similar to Classic MFL [GEHC LS]

Field Service Summer 16 Windows App Version 1650016 (new FSA App) does not include all columns in the view compared to Classic MFL App

Classic MFL App shows more columns in the Work Order, Parts and other views. However, Field Service Summer 16 Windows App Version 1650016 (new FSA App) limits the view to 3-4 columns and does not display all the columns.

Clicking on the "i" button next to the record displays the information previously visible in the column views. Having to click each WO makes the MFL too cumbersome for customer to use.

Customer would like for a feature to be able to configurable to enable more columns to be visible in FSA App or to display all columns configured to be displayed in FSA App similar to MFL App.

Screen shot of FSA App as below:

FSA+App_GEHCLS.png

Screen shot of same view on Classic MFL App:

My+Work+Orders_GEHCLS.png

How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Not applicable
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management Parts Management Work Order Management Other
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Summer 16
3 Comments
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Great stuff Kevin, now I dont need to add this idea since you were first! I think this should have been a feature from the beginning, at least our customers wanted more columns visible from day one!

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Totally agree that there should be more columns. In conjunction with the number of columns shown, it would also be great to be able to set column width based on the data expected in that column. For example, some of our columns are always 3-digit numbers and don't need much width, while other columns contain street addresses which are typically cut-off. Number of columns and column width are directly related to each other from a screen real-estate perspective, so both should be considered in the column redesign approach for mobile.

Anita D'Souza​ bio-rad​

Product Team
Product Team

We are planning a new UI design for FSA Windows late 2019 and this is one such feedback we have heard repeatedly from customers moving from MFL to FSA Windows. This is considered for an overhaul, more feedback and discussion thread here Usability feedback on FSA Windows App .