cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFL Use Issue - Allow more than 50 records to be searched

MFL Use Issue - Allow more than 50 records to be searched

MFL search result number of records should be configurable either in user level or Org level.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Some case if the MFL search results more than 10 records then users has to change the Show 10 to 50, etc Records
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Users most of the time they forgot to change the show number
Product Area?
Communities Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Summer 16
10 Comments
Sushi Chef kotamareddy123
Sushi Chef

Also consider "MFL on expanded search, do not require search to switch from 10 to 50 shown records"

Retired

GE and Horiba would like this as well

Roast Chef nick_sauer
Roast Chef

The MFL default is always 10 in Search SFM.  This requires user to continually set to 50 and then click Go.  We should be able to default this value in Search SFM to 50.  Additionally, MFL should support >50 as FSA does.

Product Team
Product Team

I believe the current limitation of 50 was due to slow performance if the number was greater than 50. We can review as sync performance has improved since the original design.

The search result for FSA will be expanded to 400 for Summer17.

Roast Chef nick_sauer
Roast Chef

OK thanks - performance is nearly immediate in MFL with 50 even, so just let us know.  Thanks!

Retired

Casey Palmer​ FYI.  Please review, comment, and vote

Sushi Chef cpalmer
Sushi Chef

We are in the process of switching to FSA but I think it would be beneficial on the MFL as well.

Grill Chef mohan_nilakanti
Grill Chef

I think it would be beneficial to display all the record matches with a pagination at the top and bottom so that the user can switch to see back and forth.

Customer Success Team

@joseph_june given the focus on FSA over MFL, is this still "under consideration" for MFL, or can we update the status?

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Not Planned

Please note that no changes are planned for MFL app. This is addressed in ServiceMax FSA Tablet app and details are here.

This is also addressed in ServiceMax Go app, details here