SMX Go - List & Tile view should be 'sticky'

SMX Go - List & Tile view should be 'sticky'

When viewing an explore search or performing a lookup to another record in Go, you have the option to change between the "List" view and "Tile" views by clicking this button here: 

This is great, as you can keep the list view concise, and enable the tile view to see more details about the record. 

However, as you navigate between different explore searches and lookups in the app, the app currently remembers which view you used last, and applies this in every search and lookup. 

Take the example shown in this video:

• I navigate to My Van Stock and its showing in List view. This is what I want as there are many records
  • Then I go to My Admin Activities and set it to Tile view, as there are only 4 records and I want to see the details of each one for this specific search. 
  • I go back to My Van Stock, expecting it to still be in List view, but instead its also changed to Tile view. 

I would like to suggest that this List/Tile view setting is "sticky" for each search and lookup you use, so whatever you set it to is kept for each search/lookup you use. 

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Enhancing the usabiilty in the app and keeping the users preferences for each search/lookup
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Changing to list or tile in one search/lookup is is applied for every search/lookup in the app
Product Area?
ServiceMax Go
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
1 Comment
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Product Team Review

@darrin Some customer feedback on UI improvements.