cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Document Generated on FSA: "Optional" text in Signature Capture section

Smart Document generated FSA App with blank space for the Signature contains the text "Optional", which is not configurable. This is stated as enhancement in FSA but customer facing document can't have text which not configurable. This behavior is seen only FSA Apps. We need this text to me removed or configurable on FSA.

This text "Optional" is not meeting our quality standards of Customer facing document. Please see the attachment for reference. FSR Sig Optional text.JPG

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Remove unnecessary text added by FSA to meet our company defined quality standards of Customer facing documents
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
We stopped FSA deployment and still using MFL only
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 17
6 Comments
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef
Product Team
Product Team

Sandeep Reddy Musku​ - This comes up when the signature is not configured to be"mandatory" in the smart doc. I think it makes sense to show the "optional" tag when the HTML is generated, so the tech knows this is an optional signature. However on PDF this should be removed. I'll work on getting this done on FSA and circle back on the ETA.

Product Team
Product Team

Sandeep Reddy Musku​ - this item has been scheduled for 19.1

Product Team
Product Team

This is delivered in 19.1 release, although this is not explicitly called out.

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Finally, fixed. We raised in Oct 2017 as bug because this is seen only on iPad FSA but Laptop FSA works fine.

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Delivered