cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Multi Picklist in ServiceMax iPhone App.

This is a highly desirable feature to enhance productivity and make the iPhone App complete and more usable for end users.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Currently the ServiceMax iPhone application does not support Muti-Select picklist.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
There is no work around. FSA does have this feature but not iPhone hence end user experience is very negative.
Product Area?
Communities Mobile Field Service Management Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 18
6 Comments
richard_lewis
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

HI Aleem Khawaja​, is this idea to have this feature added to the FSA iPhone app which is soon to be release in BETA? Or is it to have it added to the iPhone classic app?

If the Classic App then I do not expect this idea will be delivered as ServiceMax are focusing feature development on the FSA apps and not the Classic apps.

This is based on my experience and conversations with them.

I suggest you get in touch with them about getting a BETA version of the iPhone app when it is available, this will hopefully solve your problem.

Regards, Richard

aleem
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Hi Richard Lewis .. if ServiceMax will add this to "FSA for iPhone" in near future (next few weeks) , then that would be great!

richard_lewis
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

HI Joseph June​, can you confirm if multi select picklists will be functionality that is available on the upcoming FSA iPhone app?

Regards, Richard

aleem
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

We have large user base with iPhone App and would like to Beta test FSA on iPhone .. how can we get early/beta access?

joseph_june
Product Team
Product Team

Yes, multi-select picklist will be available but I don’t think it will be available in the beta. You will be able to see multi-select value fields in the beta but will not be able to edit them.

aleem
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Sounds great and how can I get the beta version?