cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time entries on mobile device in 15 minute intervals

Instead of using the default time spinning windows on mobile devices, that are in 1 minute increments, it would be better to have an option to use 15 minute increments instead.  We do not report to the minute and I get a lot of feedback that all the scrolling in the minutes windows is fiddly and unnecessary.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Ease of use for users to select a time and make it quicker and easier for them to select a time. Will allow us to simplify our rounding calculations.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Uses scroll to select the time they want.
Product Area?
Communities Mobile Field Service Management Reporting & Analytics Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Summer 15
11 Comments
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

I'm afraid I have to object to this idea as we do track techs time down to the exact minute, rather than 15 min intervals.

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

It could be made configurable in the settings

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Fine by me if its configurable

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

The Idea 1390 is similar but should be applicable everywhere (and configurable).  Ramesh Kotamareddy

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

Sweta Prasad​  Deirdre Yee​  Can you please combine Idea 1390 with this idea?  This idea already existed when the new one was created.   And can you please tag Varian Medical Systems?

Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

varian medical systems​

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

We also need this

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Good idea Mark. You have my vote. It sounds like a good customization option as meetings for example are often scheduled on the hour or half hour.

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

I agree, we only track to the 15 minutes and it currently causes clocking issues.  I spend at least 1/2 hour each day going through the errors and I am the first line of defense.  I have to get other people involved in fixing these issues.  I would love to see this as a configurable setting.