Process to report the daily work and non productive time, with an approval process in ServiceMax.
- Time stamp's (traveling, work time) over the work order handling
- View for Day, Week and Month
- Sort by Date-Time, Activity type
- Add non productive time
- Change mistakes for the actual time
- Submit for approval to the back office team / manager and close the day
Time sheet approval
- View of the time sheet from the technician (assigned team / manager)
- Weekly approval and transfer the data to SAP Cats
Fields for the Integration to SAP for the time posting
- Employee Id
- Sales Order / Item or Internal order for non productive time
- Work date
- Work duration time (calculated by interface in Hours)
- Text (reason LoV in SVMX max 40 CHAR)
FSA mobile solution example
Joseph June Take a look to this idea. Time recording is really key for all our customers.
UI is key for end user adaption. I will vote for this!
This is on the roadmap for ServiceMax Go app.
Ability to manage timesheets and time entries is available on ServiceMax Go iOS and Android, starting 1.6. It will also be available on ServiceMax Go for Windows in 1.1 (April '21)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.