cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Scheduled Times on WO after FSA app update of WO schedule

Cuurrently when the technician changes the scheduled date/time for an assigned WO, the calendar on the FSA app and the Gant Chart on the DC are updated to reflect the new scheduled times however, the Scheduled Time field on the WO still shows the original scheduled date/time. If the same change is made on the DC by the dispatcher (drag and drop to new date/time) then the scheduled date/time on the WO is updated. We are expecting it to work the same whether it is done on the FSA app or in the DC.

We created a case for this two years ago and were told it is a "code limitation". We created a new case this week and it appears the code limitation is still present.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Provide accurate data for reporting and visibility.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
We can only encourage that schedule changes are done in the DC however, this is not practical especially for smaller countires.
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
19.10000.73, FSA 3.6.0
4 Comments
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

I fully agree that both processes should result in the same data update.

Employee
Employee

I tested this in 19.30000.10, with FSA 3.7.2 and SVMX Go 1.3.0 with the same results. I do recommend this be added to the mobile app as a product feature. 

Employee
Employee

@archana_krishna The Beckman team have added this idea after raising the case last week. Could you review, and maybe we can meet with them to get more detail on the need?

Product Team
Product Team

Sure @paul_hodgson . To me, there are a bunch of complex work scenarios to be considered -  where there are multiple events linked to the same Work order.