Work Group calendar visibility [Bayer]

Work Group calendar visibility [Bayer]

Ability for techs to see other tech’s calendars in their respective Work Group

Integrate with Outlook type platform

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Streamlined efficiencies for field techs with instant work group visibility
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
From the home page in the browser, the technician can click on the multi-user button under the calendar.This button shows the calendar for the entire work group.
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Summer 15
11 Comments
Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@archana_krishna  @joseph_june   Is this still an issue with FSA/Go?  If not, can we move this to not planned?  Thanks!

Product Team
Product Team

We haven't addressed this use case in our mobile apps yet. We should leave this open.

This looks related to https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Mobile-Ideas/Enable-Add-to-Calendar-from-Mobile-Calendar/idi-p/1... . Additionally, we are working on building targeted experiences for complex jobs involving multiple technicians. This idea is being considered.

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: On The Roadmap

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Hi Archana - does this also look at integrating outlook calendars which was in the title of this of is this totally focused on seeing the calendars of colleagues which is equally important. Visibility of team calendars today is restricted to the browser and drives engineers our of their mobile devices.

Let me know if I should create a separate idea for this please

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Hi @archana_krishna - is there any update on this please - what exactly is on the roadmap around shared calendars on mobile and are there any timelines?

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@warrenhalbie  I'll reach out to @archana_krishna on this.  I'm wondering if it would be helpful to set up short call for you and Archana.  Would that be of interest to you?

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Sure Lisa - a short call would be good. It is very difficult to get the latest roadmap for SMax GO so maybe a call will be helpful to understand this.

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@warrenhalbie   Let me reach out to your CSM @kishan_kumar to coordinate.  For clarification, are you looking for the functionality mentioned above in FSA or GO?

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@lisa_mercer, this I assume would relate to ServiceMax Go, not FSA.

@warrenhalbie, happy to faciliate a call with Archana - I'll reach out to her today and come back to you a couple of date/time options. Also, we can address any outstanding/follow-up queries you may have following the call at the QBR on December 16th; as an FYI, we'll be going through the Product roadmap(s) in full on the day.

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

@kishan_kumar  Let's still confirm if the discussion is for GO, FSA, or both as this was submitted by an FSA customer.

@archana_krishna  Can you please indicate if your intent is for this on Go, FSA, or both so other customers understand which platform this applies to.

Thanks!