Work Order Search in FSA

Although it is possible to define multiple fields to be displayed in the Work Order Search, they do not appear in the Work Order Search of the FSA. By design, only the first 4 fields are displayed - everything else is visible when clicking the "I" icon.

We are currently using the MFL and are using this functionality extensively, e.g. when technicians plan their daily work. They sort the data by customer or city and then try to combine jobs, e.g. when they have a repair and PM work at the same customer site.

This functionality helps us to work more efficiently, and we need it in the FSA as well.

How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
We are still using the MFL client.
Product Area?
Mobile Field Service Management Work Order Management
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 18.2
4 Comments
Product Team
Product Team

Pia Christ​  - This is an item being considered for FSA Windows app. This is also on the same lines of .

More such feedback is here -  Usability feedback on FSA Windows App . Please watch the blog there and post anything else you think are usability issues in Windows app.

Retired
Retired

Hi Archana Krishnan​, I noticed this went from Under Consideration to On the Roadmap in a short amount of time.  This is great!  Just had a meeting with Pia ChristBrian Waiser​ and Lisa Mercer​ regarding Ideas Exchange and our product roadmap, and Pia had a question.   Do we know if it will be implemented before it's a requirement to change to FSA?  Do you have a rough timeline as to when this will be implemented? Thanks again for your engagement on my customer's issue!

Product Team
Product Team

Hi Dana Soza​. Idea is to deliver this by end of 2019, working our way through the plan.

Retired
Retired

That's excellent!  Thanks Archana Krishnan​.  Talk about quick turnaround.  Pia ChristLisa MercerBrian Waiser