cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS widget Functionality for quick actions

It would be great for the Go App to also take advantage of widgets on iOS (I think android has something similar) where it can have an SFM type function for quick actions such as start/end travel or work.

What if it could follow along with the current schedule and display the WO scheduled for that time.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Have a quick action such as Starting travel, starting work and other actions that are done daily even more conveniently accessible
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Technician can always click into the GO app and follow the normal process to do these actions, this would not go away.
Product Area?
Mobile
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
We are still in project mode but we will be on the latest version of the Go app.
4 Comments
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Active

Hi @msantamaria 

Thanks for the idea, leveraging things like this is something we start to consider once we get all the essential features in Go in relation to our previous apps, as we want to get all our customers across to Go.

FYI You can call an SFM via a deep link URL, which might be worth thinking about, in the short term.

In terms of Quick Actions / new Shortcuts in IOS. Something we have aded to our backlog.

Keep them coming as Reducing Taps and small automations is a theme we want to keep pursuing with Go.

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Thanks @TrevAlexSVMX , As we work more and more with the application I will be sure to filter ideas through this channel. Its great to have not only a place to post these, but some quick responses from ServiceMax. Cheers.

Product Team
Product Team

@msantamaria Keep them coming! Trying to keep on top of the community best I can.

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

@msantamaria this is a great idea and something we would look to leverage to reduce the clicks for the field service team throughout the work order process.