cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there members in this community who are using Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce in combination with ServiceMax?

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Are there members in this community who are using Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce in combination with ServiceMax?

Since this year we started using Nintex Drawloop Document Outputs for Salesforce.
We have now some experience and I am wondering if there are more ServiceMax customers who are using this tool for their outputs.
Like to share some best practice and knowledge and for which purposes.

Looking forward to meet some users

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil
Senior CRM Solution Consultant ServiceMax | Group IT

Email: hans.vanmil@dormakaba.com

Message 1 of 4
3 Replies

Re: Are there members in this community who are using Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce in combination with ServiceMax?

Hans van Mil​ - it's probably best that I let customers volunteer their feedback so I won't call any out by name. Instead, I'll mention that Julien Emeriau​ and Naveed Sharif​ from our Professional Services team have worked with some customers to implement a ServiceMax + Drawloop solution. Perhaps they can offer suggestions or answer any questions you might have.

Message 2 of 4
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: Are there members in this community who are using Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce in combination with ServiceMax?

Chris, Thank you for this information and feedback. :-)

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: Are there members in this community who are using Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce in combination

@chris_thompson 
FYI,

Meanwhile we have a lot of experiences with Nintex for Salesforce (Drawloop) and is a great Tool to use in the Back-Office.

Gr

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil

Message 4 of 4