cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone explain how to setup and use email to cases?

Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

Can anyone explain how to setup and use email to cases?

We do a good portion of customer support thru email and are trying to figure out how to use this function. If anyone can give some guidance on this and whether or not it's worth pursuing it would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can anyone explain how to setup and use email to cases?

Hi Neil,

I'm going to move this to Network and Share​, a great place to ask other customers for this kind of advice. I'd suggest you follow that space and create an email filter, so you can see threads that may interest you and help you with your use of ServiceMax.

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

The setup of Email to Case is documented in SFDC help.

Use this link Set Up Email-to-Case

Suggest you also search on youtube 

Highlighted

crt_desiraes​

Hi Neil!

I see that Michael Dirks provided the link to the Salesforce Help & Training article on how to setup Email-to-Case.  Did you get a chance to check it out?  Email-to-Case is fairly easy to setup and this article is outstanding.  Inside of it, you will find links to other articles on this topic to help you along the way.   Email-to-Case is a great feature to incorporate in your system.  It allows your customers and support teams to correspond via email, all while keeping those email communications on the case.  No more copying and pasting from your email inbox into Case Comments! 

If the link that Michael provided answered your question, I encourage you to mark your question answered.

0 Likes