cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Line Chef sachinbisht
Line Chef

Can anyone tell me the Overview of Servicemax

Can anyone tell me the Overview of Servicemax and Provide some Documentation about it.

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes
4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Can anyone tell me the Overview of Servicemax

Hello Sachin!

Thanks so much for your inquiry. I am happy to direct you to basic overview demos, slide decks, etc. Additionally, there are several Admin classes available to help you learn more about ServiceMax.

Feel free to reach out to me directly at tom.wilson@servicemax.com and we can get you up to speed. You may also reach out to Dan Sweeney (Capgemini) who has a great deal of experience with ServcieMax at Capgemini. I am sure he will be a good resource for you.

Thanks again!

Message 2 of 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sachin,

I know Tom already reached out, but another resource that might be useful is the ServiceMax Product Overview Demo video! Check it out whenever you have a chance!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 3 of 5
Line Chef sachinbisht
Line Chef

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the video.

Message 4 of 5
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Sachin, if Tom or Nicole answered your question then feel free to mark their reply as the correct answer to this question.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 5 of 5