cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklists-How do we start using them?

Checklists-How do we start using them?

We have been using ServiceMax for two years and love it.  I have been reading about checklists.  Where can I go and read about how to start using them?

Message 1 of 6

Post a Comment

This widget could not be displayed.
" />
" />
5 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Checklists-How do we start using them?

Hi Denise,

You can get started with ServiceMax Checklists at https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Spring16/en_us/Content/ServiceMaxChecklists.pdf

Thanks,

Aruna

Message 2 of 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aruna Sathyanarayanan​,

Christopher Bergin​ was reviewing this and found that the pdf says pre-release feature. Can you clarify what that means? He's looking to understand how to build an inventory checklist for field technicians. Chris Wada​, I thought you might be able to offer some insight as well.

Thanks,

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Message 3 of 6
Employee
Employee

Hi Deirdre,

As mentioned in the 'About this document' section in the Checklists document, Pre-release feature means -

"Any features described in this document as pre-release (beta) are new fully functional features, which are however not production-ready and may contain defects.  Please report any such defects to ServiceMax Support."

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

Aruna

Message 4 of 6
Retired
Retired

Hi Christopher,

Checklists is currently targeted to be GA in Summer 16.  We have released a pre-release version that is meant for customers to test and try online (through the browser).  We have customers using this today and it is fully supported, however, our GA release will include support for mobile (in the new FSA application and iPhone). I hope this clarifies your question.

Chris

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Chris Wada​ ,

Can you share the scheduled release date for Summer 16 yet? 

Message 6 of 6
" />
" />