Did you mean: 

Code001: Standard Get Price - Error

Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Code001: Standard Get Price - Error

Jump to solution

Hi Support

Could you please advise why the field service technicians are receiving the following error message when adding parts to a work order. This only happens to parts that they have to download, not parts that are set to sync as part of the download criteria?

The parts causing the error all have standard pricing set against their record on Salesforce.

Thanks,

Brenden

FETCHPRICE.PNG

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Re: Code001: Standard Get Price - Error

Jump to solution

All good now Richard it seemed to be a bad data configuration where data was not pushed to the iPad via the download criteria.

Message 3 of 5
4 Replies
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Brenden, can you share a list of what objects you have download criteria and advanced downlaod criteria for please.

It looks like the price information is being downloaded automatically but the manual download is missing it. So maybe a related object is where my thoughts are going.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 5
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

All good now Richard it seemed to be a bad data configuration where data was not pushed to the iPad via the download criteria.

Message 3 of 5
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution
Hi Brenden, great news that it is now resolved! Please mark your question as 'assumed answered', if you have not already done so. This will help the Community focus on helping answer the unanswered questions. 

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 5
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution
Alternatively mark your last reply to the question as the correct answer. 

Message 5 of 5
0 Likes