Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOD (Data on Demand) WO download Process View

russjaco
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

DOD (Data on Demand) WO download Process View

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to 'view' a WO that has been downloaded as DOD download. Through an on-line search i am finding a WO and i would then like to view all the details about it via a view SFM, but each time i go on to look at the details, i get a No View Process Available warning. I have created a view without any criteria, and the fields match the details field as defined in the search set up.

Is it possible to view this WO when it is not tied to a calendar event?

My ultimate aim would be for the technician to find a historic WO relating to the installed product they are working on, and from there to download the attached service report that would be related to this historic WO.

Thanking you in advance.

Russ

meenakshi_s
Retired
Retired

Re: DOD (Data on Demand) WO download Process View

It should be possible to view the details of a DOD work order using a view process. It is not necessary for it to be tied to a calendar event. Can you check if you can open another work order using the specific view process (that has no criteria) from search results screen? If yes, then can you navigate back to the search result screen, tap DOD work order, and see if it opens? In any case, this might be best addressed by Support through a case, as they can use your credentials to investigate the issue and find out if it is a defect or due to configuration.

Irrespective of the status of the above issue, attachments (service report) can be configured to be downloaded only for records related to calendar events. They cannot be downloaded for DOD records or Download Criteria records.

russjaco
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Re: DOD (Data on Demand) WO download Process View

Hi Meenakshi

thanks for responding, I have simplified the SFM to view the downloaded WO to show just WO number, as well as removing all criteria, this cured the No View Process error, but when i looked at the SFM on the iPad, it was blank, just the label showing, and no data.

I tried the same SFM view against a WO that had been downloaded as part of a calendar event, and it worked fine, so it look like they is simply no data being downloaded. Interestingly other DOD downloaded data, such as installed product, can works fine, its just the WO i am having issues with.

I will check a few things out before i raise a case.

Thanks

Russ