Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default View in Installed Products Re: Installed Production

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Default View in Installed Products Re: Installed Production

Mike--

Not to hijack Samuel's post but is there currently the ability or will there be in the future of ServiceMax to opt for another view to be the default? I like in the Dispatch Console that I have the ability to set a view other than the standard ServiceMax one and I think that users have expressed the same to me for the server views. The recent items view is nice but there is additional clicking required to get to information they are looking for in most cases. So in some cases ServiceMax is over-helping consistently with the recent items view being the default.

The idea of recents is great but I think if there was an option to default to another view would be a great addition.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Default View in Installed Products Re: Installed Production

Hi Joshua - I like that idea but I think we would need Salesforce to add that to the platform, I would create a new Idea for it in SFDC and post the link here so we can vote to promote it to GA.  I know the recent items default view form the tabs is native Saleforce.com functionality but SFDC may be able to solution it to default to your last viewed list would be ideal, after all SFDC is a sticky interface so you would think it would already do that.

On a side note, I know you can configure in the global profile SET003 to not display recent items in the SFM search lookups which is helpful.

installedproducts‌ tabs‌

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua,

Hijack away - since this is a slightly different post, I'm going to branch this part of the conversation into a new discussion so new community members and other interested parties can find both topics. 

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi all – I appreciate everyone comments.

I think what I am asking for seems to be a customization to service max code which I feel should be standard.

Can someone provide a URL or direction on how I can submit an idea to improve service max?

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

You can submit ServiceMax ideas the the ServiceMax Product team using this link:

https://community.servicemax.com/community/our-products/create-idea!input.jspa?containerID=2017&cont...

or from the Community go to the Customer Success -> Submit a Product Idea.

installedproducts‌