Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Dev sandbox was just refreshed.

Jump to solution

ServiceMax setup is unavailable (grayed out) and receiving an error on page load.  Any suggestions to reolve?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Dev sandbox was just refreshed.

Jump to solution

Hi Justin Garey​, if your question has been answered then please mark one of the responses as the correct answer or mark the whole question as assumed answered. This will help other community users find information quickly and efficiently.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

You need to run the ServiceMax Configurator for the sandbox org on refresh, after obtaining Installation Key from ServiceMax for the sandbox org id. This loads the standard configuration data such as ServiceMax profiles, settings, SFMs, etc. ServiceMax Configuration does not get copied over when you refresh Dev Sandbox. Without configurator run, Setup will be unavailable. ServiceMax Migration Tool can then be used for migrating custom ServiceMax configuration from production to sandbox.

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Hi, I am relatively new to ServiceMax (despite having the Salesforce Admin certification) and I am having similar issues with the refresh of the dev sandbox in my organization.  I was wondering where the ServiceMax Configurator is located.  Thanks.

Jump to solution

Hi Alexander Ho​,

Richard Lewis​ suggestion to Justin Garey​ is excellent.  If this is your first time through this, I would recommend logging a case with our support team so we can assist you with this.  This case will need to be logged any way so we can provide you with the installation key.  Please let me know if you need any assistance with this.  We are happy to help!

Have a great day!

Dez Szloboda

crt_desiraes​

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

I suggest you try logging a support case with ServiceMax to ask them for their help with this. 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Justin Garey​, if your question has been answered then please mark one of the responses as the correct answer or mark the whole question as assumed answered. This will help other community users find information quickly and efficiently.

Regards, Richard

View solution in original post

0 Likes