cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DrawLoop, Conga or ServiceMax for output documents.

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

DrawLoop, Conga or ServiceMax for output documents.

Jump to solution

We are evaluating solutions for output documents. Does anyone have experience connecting DrawLoop or Conga products with the ServiceMax base product? Is there one you prefer to use or do you have ServiceMax set up output documents for you?

Message 1 of 5
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DrawLoop, Conga or ServiceMax for output documents.

Jump to solution

chris.harrell‌. Your timing is excellent. Drawloop joined the ServiceMax Technology Alliance program yesterday. In the evaluation phase we worked with Drawloop to integrate to ServiceMax and generate complex output documents. In the coming weeks we will on board them which will include certifying their technology and a couple of use cases and supporting collateral. I'm happy to talk with you directly regarding your needs or can introduce you to folks at Drawloop if necessary.

Message 2 of 5
4 Replies

Jump to solution

chris.harrell‌. Your timing is excellent. Drawloop joined the ServiceMax Technology Alliance program yesterday. In the evaluation phase we worked with Drawloop to integrate to ServiceMax and generate complex output documents. In the coming weeks we will on board them which will include certifying their technology and a couple of use cases and supporting collateral. I'm happy to talk with you directly regarding your needs or can introduce you to folks at Drawloop if necessary.

Message 2 of 5
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Glad to hear that Drawloop will be part of your alliance program.  We have looked into using Drawloop to automate our reporting by providing a simple one-click interface to populate and download completed reports in Excel spreadsheets.  I am very interested in the use cases that ServiceMax may be able to provide for end users in the near future.

Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Drawloop is a very capable product and I'm thrilled to have them as a partner.

If you have specific use cases that you believe would be useful to the broad field service solution then please share and we can incorporate in to the collateral being generated.

Watch this space as we progress with Drawloop and other announcements coming soon from other technology partners.

Message 4 of 5
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Jonathan,

I have searched in this commmunity to get more info about Drawloop and ServiceMax. But it stopped in 2014. Do you know maybe how the adoption is for this tool by other ServiceMax customers.
Do you have already more examples found of used cases which you want to share with me?
I am making a POC for this tool and maybe you have more hints/tips or best practice.

Thanks in advance, Hans

Kind Regards,  

Hans van Mil
Senior CRM Solution Consultant ServiceMax | Group IT

Email: hans.vanmil@dormakaba.com

Message 5 of 5
0 Likes