cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Field Asset Tracking & Logistics

Jump to solution

I am looking to explore options, ideas and technology on doing a better job of managing field assets.  My company, WirelessWerks is a "raving" ServiceMax fan since we went live in early January.  We continue to find new ways to leverage its capabilities.  One area though where we have more questions than answers is under the topic of managing our field tools and assets. I am interested in getting insights and ideas on how other companies manage any expensive tools their field service teams use day to day.  Our employees are highly mobile and require an array of tools and assets.  Their extensive travel schedules and mobilization into and out of their home cities makes our job of trying to track, ship and manage these assets a real challenge.  I am interested in ideas, processes and even 3rd party software tools that compliment ServiceMax.  Looking forward to getting some insights!

Message 1 of 4
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Field Asset Tracking & Logistics

Jump to solution

Gord Breese​. Lets chat at Maximize (I believe you'll be there) so I understand the core requirements and will see if there any solutions out there we can partner with to solve this issue.

Message 2 of 4
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Gord Breese​. Lets chat at Maximize (I believe you'll be there) so I understand the core requirements and will see if there any solutions out there we can partner with to solve this issue.

Message 2 of 4
Line Chef abayles
Line Chef

Jump to solution

Jonathan / Gord,

I have many technicians in the field and have the need to track assets (tools and serialized equipment) for right tech on job first time.

I will also be a Maximize next week and would like to pursue solutions. Please contact me if interested: abayles@servicechampions.net

Message 3 of 4
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Sounds great Alan.  Look forward to it.  Will reach out to you by email.

G

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes