cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I configure Preferred Start Time and Preferred End Time of WO from PM Process?

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

How can I configure Preferred Start Time and Preferred End Time of WO from PM Process?

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Re: How can I configure Preferred Start Time and Preferred End Time of WO from PM Process?

Currently, it is not possible to configure the Start Time and End Time of a work order which is created by PM Process. Only the date portions of the Preferred Start Time and Preferred End Time fields are calculated based on the PM Plan configuration. The time portion always defaults to 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM for the start time and end time respectively.

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Re: How can I configure Preferred Start Time and Preferred End Time of WO from PM Process?

thanks for the feedback. So if I will change this, I have to configure some workflow rules and field updates. Thanks again

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Heiko Lindner

Thank you for posting here in the community.

I see that Hema Natarajan, has provided an answer to your question. If your question has been answered, I would like to encourage you to mark your question as answered.

Thanks!

crt_younus​  crt_younuss​

0 Likes