cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I configure my SLA plan so that I can run a report for response time in business hours?

Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

How do I configure my SLA plan so that I can run a report for response time in business hours?

I have created an SLA plan and see the SLA clock ticking down but, from what I can tell, it is not populating any of the 4 date/time fields (initial response time, on-site response time, restoration time, or resolution time). I need to report on our service times by taking into account business hours, which I have configured in the SLA plan. How do I get those fields to record the times?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: How do I configure my SLA plan so that I can run a report for response time in business hours?

If you are referring to fields Time to Initial Response (in Minutes), Time to Onsite Response (in Minutes), Time to Restore (in Minutes), and Time to Resolve (in Minutes), they will be populated only when the global configuration setting SET005 (Calculate SLA Response Time), under module Service Level Agreement, submodule SLA Clock on Work Order is set to True for the active org-wide configuration profile. The default value of this setting is False.

After the above setting is set to True, values will be populated in the time fields, as and when the related actual time field is populated either through direct edit of the work order, or using the related SFM transaction (Initial Response Completed on Work Order, Onsite Response Completed on Work Order, Service Restored on Work Order, or Issue Resolved on Work Order). The actual time fields are: Actual Initial Response, Actual Onsite Response, Actual Restoration, and Actual Resolution.