cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Line Chef mathiesh
Line Chef

How do I find out what our data model / table structure including the tables in use?

We need this information to analyse our requirements for a new BI tool, can anyone let me know how I can extract this information?

Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Fry Chef cmadeira
Fry Chef

Re: How do I find out what our data model / table structure including the tables in use?

In case anyone else is also looking there is a data model document here:

https://community.servicemax.com/docs/DOC-1785

Message 2 of 5
Line Chef cdcutlip
Line Chef

Re: How do I find out what our data model / table structure including the tables in use?

Is this document restricted to customers only?  I tried to access it and it says it is restricted.  I am looking into ServiceMax for our company and thought this would give some good insight.

Message 3 of 5
0 Likes
Fry Chef cmadeira
Fry Chef

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure if it's restricted, but I can email it to you if you email me on carlos.madeira@servicemax.com

If you are looking for some insight into ServiceMax there are a number of video's on our you tube channel that you might want to look at.  ServiceMax - YouTube

cheers,

Carlos

Message 4 of 5
0 Likes
Fry Chef cmadeira
Fry Chef

It seems I'm not worthy Chris - maybe email me from a personal address and I'll try again!

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain <<removed your email from public view>> [198.199.129.36].

The error that the other server returned was:

554 rejected due to spam content

Message 5 of 5